The oppressor would not be so strong if he did not have so many accomplices among the oppressed shirt

 Our business is largest throughout the world, established and spread by my father dilip kumar roy before gat deal ,controlled by London based business team and virtual materials group, canada, other example are i. T. C. Limited, hindustan uniliver limited, etc. Our civilization reach in it's finale stage. Fundamental concept of science and education have been changed.major weapons of every powerful country have been gone under controll outside of respective country. Cia, kgb, raw, etc. Still involve in destructive work to steal my money. Dominant political part of world created a conspiracy to suffer our citizen recent situation. I

Buy it here: The oppressor would not be so strong if he did not have so many accomplices among the oppressed shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt