Transvaccinated I am not actually Vaccinated but I identify as someone who is Vaccinated shirt

 Israel has already made an app on the phone that locates your gps position and how bad the area you are staying is affected by covid from 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest or none and 10 for high infection rates. If you are in a zone of 4 and travel in a zone of 9 you will automatically get at home a testing kit delivered. That is total human control and for them to get approval for the app they need the signed paper of the general attorney of state. Why would they need the approval of the general attorney? Because they are killing freedom. Wonderful idea, you can test positive for covid at home but still go out and mix / spread it with whoever you so wish because you have a VIP pass and even more shocking is that the MPS and most of the public think it’ll slow the spread of covid down. 

Buy it here: Transvaccinated I am not actually Vaccinated but I identify as someone who is Vaccinated shirt

Transvaccinated I am not actually Vaccinated but I identify as someone who is Vaccinated s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt