Kid Gun the only good commie is a dead commie shirt

 Myanmar military carried out atrocities, rape , torture and persecution against Rohingya minority couple of years ago .there was no outcry from bbc , certainly not on this scale. Unfortunately Myanmar people too supported their military. Myanmar people, BBC and world should contemplate now how callous and inhumane their military could be. Andy Le The right kind of job could make me want to stick around even compared to 25% more money. Say, a place where I know my job is more secure, or where the manager treats people like human beings and not just assets; that's worth sacrificing money. Micaiah Burnett 100% agree. I'd stay where I am as especially over the last year my company has treated its colleagues and customers exceptionally well. 

Buy it here: Kid Gun the only good commie is a dead commie shirt
Kid Gun the only good commie is a dead commie s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt