Sorry for being so sexy and funny IDK what’s wrong with me shirt

  It would not worry me if I was treated by a vaccinated or unvaccinated person. If I'm going to get it I'll get from either of those categories. Your no less likely to transmit the virus if your vaccinated. Andrew Saddler Actually, I didn't preach to you, or anyone that they should get the vaccine or die. It is personal choice and I also thought long and hard before I got it, but it is a fact that you are at greater risk of dying from Covid if you haven't had the vaccine. While there may be good reasons for taking that risk, making a blanket statement, as you did, that there is no point in getting the vaccine (because someone you know had the vaccine and still got Covid) is frankly irresponsible.Nikki Bell maybe.

Buy it here: Sorry for being so sexy and funny IDK what’s wrong with me shirt
Sorry for being so sexy and funny IDK what's wrong with me s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt