Never underestimate a Grandma who lover Amy Winehouse shirt

  And go back home where he should never have left!!! He lied and cheated his way to Australia. He may be a national hero in Serbia but this does not follow him through the rest of the world and doesn’t give him the right to treat us public as fools. I was prepared to acknowledge his first challenge as I thought he had met the requirements that were asked of him, but to find out that he had lied on his visa papers and had flagrantly breached the Covid rules in his own country and elsewhere just disgusts me. And his family are trying to make out that he’s being treated as badly as other immigrants who have been in detention for 3000 days give me a break. 

Buy it here: Never underestimate a Grandma who lover Amy Winehouse shirt
Never underestimate a Grandma who lover Amy Winehouse s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt