Kill Banish Extract repeat poster shirt

 Tory policies (back in the day when we used to talk of such things) represent the opposite of pretty much everything I believe in but these endless distractions entirely of Boris’s own making are preventing the everyday business of government happening. All that matters to him is hanging on to power at all costs, he has no interest in governing the country for the furtherance of the country, only the furtherance of himself. I would much rather not have a Tory government but political discourse should be about advocacy for policies and seeking a degree of consensus for progress, not an endless drip drip drip of sleaze, corruption, nepotism and ineptitude, and hypocrisy. 

Buy it here: Kill Banish Extract repeat poster shirt
Kill Banish Extract repeat poster s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt