Terry Silver everyone has a Weakness shirt

 Let’s correct their erroneous statement and say that 8m people live a few years longer. That’s a negligible amount compared to the global population. I’m also not convinced by the alleged vegan reduction of CO2 emissions. The calculations don’t factor the airfreight used to transport non seasonal foods across the world Vs locally consumed produce (including meat). Also CO2 can be released by farming but also locked down by farming. Not even a tiny fraction of the impact of everyone in the world having no more than one child, giving civilization, younger generations, and countless other species a fighting chance. 

Buy it here: Terry Silver everyone has a Weakness shirt
Terry Silver everyone has a Weakness s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt