Mega Man made in the 80s shirt

 Ellen Bohn I think if it could be linked to the police it would act as a deterrent and send a clear message to the idiots that make an app like this necessary. It's such a shame we live in this kind of world where people thinks it's cool to carry a knife and take a child's life like it's nothing or target women to the point they feel scard to walk home from work out of fear of being attacked on the way! It makes me sick that more can't be done. Just the other day my daughter came home and said a year 8 student had took a knife to school and threatened another child, it's unbelievable that this kind of thing is happening in our schools and this is the culture our kids are brought up in, what will it be like once they've grown?​​​​​​​

Buy it here: Mega Man made in the 80s shirt
Mega Man made in the 80s s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt