Kurt Layne Chris Eddie shirt

 Personally, being from EU, I like my pepper spray because it's effective (so I believe, didn't have to use it yet, thankfully). I know that your laws see it as a threat, so I of course don't bring it with me when going back to the UK. It's a shame that women or anyone need an app like this. I agree with action groups that this could lead to women being stalked wouldn't this app be much better if the people using it could link it to the police if they feel unsafe walking these areas, surely this would be a much better use of police resources and send a clear message to anyone looking to target any individuals who feel vulnerable that someone is looking out for rhem and has their back?​​​​​​​

Buy it here: Kurt Layne Chris Eddie shirt
Kurt Layne Chris Eddie s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt