Heart Uti more like U + I shirt

  The people responsible for leaving humans behind, are now feeling guilty! Of course they want to blame someone else! Carn Hargreaves the point in all of this is. Someone is after overthrowing the gov't, could be Cummins or some remoaners who think with Boris out of the way they can get us back into the EU. I'll give you a fact - all politicians lie, cheat on their expenses and second homes. Except holidays and entrance to events paid for by donors. Use first class travel that we pay for. Park their cars at train stations for weeks -£240 a pop. Claim for absolutely anything and everything - £127million a year for the current crop of MP's - this is the cost to the taxpayer. 

Buy it here: Heart Uti more like U + I shirt

Heart Uti more like U + I s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt