MILF Mario is Luigi’s friend shirt

 Faith Keskitalo I don’t think anyone disagrees with your logic, but there’s never been the political will within the Tory party to save the NHS. It’s not their baby, and they’ve hated the idea from it’s conception…. But that it’s so important to the majority of people who vote, they’d have got rid of it years ago. But now they are decimating it by the back door, in order to trick the voters into thinking they are saving it. It’s privatisation by stealth, lies and trickery. every week 10p 15p 20p going on regular items i buy, i have worked my entire life and never had any benefits, yet if you dont work, 

Buy it here: MILF Mario is Luigi’s friend shirt
MILF Mario is Luigi's friend s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt