Jimmy Buffett Living my life like a song shirt

 Boris can’t be trusted - cause he can’t tell the truth, Riski can’t let this information get out cause it happened on his watch especially when he’s going to be taxing us to pay for his mistakes. He has to claw it back. To be quite frank…I can’t see a problem with this increase. If you’re on 20k or less it’s only going to cost you £89, rising to £494 if you earn 50k, if you’re earning that much and feeling squeezed you need to look at your lifestyle for savings! Around the country I see all these new housing developments popping up everywhere and people tripping over themselves to jump into the massive mortgage then they must have the new car to fit the house…and so it goes on. 

Buy it here: Jimmy Buffett Living my life like a song shirt
Jimmy Buffett Living my life like a song s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt