Horse I do my own stunts shirt

 The fact that people are laughing at that because they are so narrowminded they won’t believe it is a possibility is the irony of this whole thread. But as it’s on a BBC thread I’m not surprised. It’s shocking that people like this actually still exist and have the audacity to call people with an open mind stupid names. Anti mandate folks try to argue it’s not about the vaccine, it’s about the mandate. But then try to tell you the vaccine doesn’t work bc you can still get covid while ignoring that there are almost no vaccinated folks in the ICU. Regardless, they try to steer the argument around the ‘choice’ but then berate the choices of others. 

Buy it here: Horse I do my own stunts shirt
Horse I do my own stunts s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt