Extend Cody Bellinger shirt

 Hatred, superiority and othering and people slowly stop seeing their fellow human beings as people. We are not actively killing others ourselves for one. That’s what makes us better. There are many atrocities in the world. Live a righteous life, spread love, stop hate when you can and do what you can to help others and your family is living a good life. Jo Ce correct! This is what gets me with the whole vaccination thing - people are all too happy to feel superior to ‘them’ and say things like ‘you are making the choice to loose your job/ career you worked for decades in, you should get no medical care, you should get your kids taken from you’. ​​​​​​​

Buy it here: Extend Cody Bellinger shirt
Extend Cody Bellinger s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt