I’m not Gay but $20 is $20 shirt

 Even if his relatives were liaising with mental health services, or the DWP, even if they were dropping food off or contacting the electricity supplier, that would have made a difference. But they didn't. Sick of people blaming the 'system' when they should be looking closer to home. If he had no family, it would be a different story. But he did. I'm sorry are you serious? Di the state give birth to him? No. Why do people think it is up to the government to support people? If family cant be responsible for each other how dare you say the government should be? 

Buy it here: I’m not Gay but $20 is $20 shirt
I'm not Gay but $20 is $20 s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt