Witch I’m survivor breast cancer awareness Halloween shirt

 Civil War photographs and early films of Thomas Edison to papers documenting the women's suffrage and civil rights movements, Jazz Age photographs and the first baseball cards ? include more than 5 million items from the collections of the Library and those of other major repositories. The latest Web site from the Library is aimed at kids and families.Michael Greene, President/CEO of the Recording Academy, has announced a grant of $40,000 to the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress to support audio and video preservation. The grant will be applied toward "Save Our Sounds," a project to preserve historic recordings housed at the American Folklife Center and the Smithsonian Institution. Last year, "Save Our Sounds" was awarded a $750,000 grant from the White House Millennium Council, in partnership with the National Park Service and the National Trust for Historic Preservation. This grant must be matched with private dollars.

Buy it here: Witch I’m survivor breast cancer awareness Halloween shirt

Witch I'm survivor breast cancer awareness Halloween s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt