I’m Homophobic shirt

 I must commend you on that. Listen, I'm from a third world country, and you're from a first world country, so our ideas and the way we see things are just bound to be different. Only those with military might get to set morality for the international community and unfortunately, the little guys who don't have a seat on the table just have to deal with it. Don Joe no, but influence and power stem from what? Past experiences and performance. No country is perfect, and thank you for being civil. This is what these forums are for, to learn others perspective and provide knowledge. 

Buy it here: I’m Homophobic shirt
I'm Homophobic s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt