I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and be happy Nancy Pelosi shirt

 Early on he acted lethargic and wouldn't eat but I thought he was just so small and he would some. At some point I saw him writhing. His eye would buldge 3x or more the size of his head and move. The most unreal thing. I freaked out. My mom saw too. He would rub it on his leaf in pain. One vet just tried to say it was his eye moving sometimes looked large bc of their eye shape. No dude I'm not that dumb of course it didn't happen at the vet. Then a month or so later after the last vet visit where they basically just said he's too small to do anything..he looked like a little dark brown leaf on the ground and I cried. 

Buy it here: I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and be happy Nancy Pelosi shirt
I'm gonna punch him out and I'm gonna go to jail and be happy Nancy Pelosi s Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt