It’s Okay to not be Okay shirt

  It’s time to crack on with vaccines so we can all get back to normality what ever that will be. If everyone did this would the government and police have enough men to stop us living our lives? No they wouldn't. It absolutely ridiculous the way things have happened and what's happening to our society. People and conformity it's a recipie for disaster. Sorry but I don't believe all this cock and bull is actually saving anyone if anything it's making people's last days miserable and stops everyone from enjoying their lives, suicides, domestic violence, abuse, mental health illness it's all bigger than covid itself. Disgusting. I imagine the reason gyms aren’t COVID secure is that sweat and spit flies around without you even seeing it. People have their mouths open when they exercise, it’s no different to letting people go and sing in a choir which isn’t allowed. 

Buy it here: It’s Okay to not be Okay shirt
It's Okay to not be Okay s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt