I’m Lactose Intolerant but I don’t care hehe shirt

 Where's the justice system in that, cruelty is obligated as a right as law to minorities as collateral damage, very behind in civilisation and eventually all ranks will be broken to avenge the massacre, human rights more like casualties of war, the definition is divided, stupid system! Our lives are not safe anymore under military junta! They shot the protesters in the head and abducted them in night and returned their dead bodies in morning! They brutally killed the innocent civilians and destroyed their homes and stole their properties!They have no mercy,morality and they become terrorists! The chaos in Myanmar is a domestic issue. It doesn't warrant an invasion from the US nor intervention from a UN led forces. Myanmar people only hope is If there is a pro-people/pro-democratic faction in the military of Myanmar.

Buy it here: I’m Lactose Intolerant but I don’t care hehe shirt
I'm Lactose Intolerant but I don't care hehe s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt