I’m just here for the Candy Halloween shirt

 Obesity kills as well but I guess Covid has turned everyone into a hypocrite! Sure more to life than money but what about is there more to life when someone dies of COVID19 just because someone else infected is exercising and exhaling deeply and throwing infected viral droplets all over the place? Even a fit gym instructor has already died this way. This is just another in denial nutcase seeking 5 minutes of glory! the only thing greater than money is people's lives. Will the gym owner suffer, yes. Will the gym owner die, no. Could infection spread causing others to die, yes. definitely got to keep business going though , this is not a black and white issue. the govt definitely has to dial down restriction when safe to do so and give assistance but when not safe to do so then i do feel sorry for the gym owner but nit the same level for an over capacitated ICU or unwarranted death. 

Buy it here: I’m just here for the Candy Halloween shirt
I''m just here for the Candy Halloween s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt