Skeleton Dia De Los Muertos Dance Of Death Macabre Halloween shirt

 You and everyone else can make your own choices , Me , I've already had my Covid Vaccine , my arm hasn't dropped of yet . Susan Jackson you can’t compare those other vaccines to this one - totally different mechanism of action with a brand new technology - not arguing against the vaccine as such but that particular argument doesn’t work - it’s like saying “aspirin is fine so this brand new chemotherapy drug not yet tested is also fine” Harry Edgar Kloser-Pitcher I wasn't comparing I was stating a fact that Scientists have and will continue to find cures . You make no sense in your comparison as all drugs are tested , they have to test new drugs even on Cancer treatment Patients or how would they know they work ? how can medicines advance if they are not tested , all drugs are tested in some form and Vaccines long before they are offered to Human patients . Many many drugs are poorly tested - that’s part of the problem across what gets called science - 

Buy it here: Skeleton Dia De Los Muertos Dance Of Death Macabre Halloween shirt
Skeleton Dia De Los Muertos Dance Of Death Macabre Halloween s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt