Of course your opinion matters just not to me shirt

  It is pure chance that the insurgents were turned back and that senators, and even the vice president wasn't killed. At the end of the day American people whatever their party allegiance should show true integrity and patriotism and put their country and its constitution above the aspirations of one very dodgy ex president. Rhys Jones USA has been run over by the CCP Globalists Elites and it is becoming just another corrupted few elites controlled banana republic. It is not Trump who did it. He has been there only 4 yrs with all the opposition in the world. Do you think you can destroy country in 4 yrs? You have to be naive to believe that when all the crook politicians have been there 20,30, 40 -50 yrs and you want to blame Trump? "Deplorable" understated the evil. These were born-in-the-USA AMERICANS attempting to seize and murder duly elected AMERICANS. Many of these loathsome rioters have already had family and employers turn them in. 

Buy it here: Of course your opinion matters just not to me shirt
Of course your opinion matters just not to me s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt