I wasn’t allowed to watch the 1997 film Titanic because of the boob scene shirt

 That is an EXTREMELY SLIPPERY SLOPE. Next thing you know some dodgy political leader comes to power and proclaims all opposition comments in social media as hate speech. Look st China, they would delete everything and even phisically arrest people if they say for example that the regime knew about covid earlier they made it public (made public by ILLEGAL social media posts of forbidden regulated speech). I don’t really understand the fascination with bulletproof vests. If rampaging gunmen target you, why can’t you step out of their way and ignore them? Why do you have to make a song and dance about it? That feeds into what they want. 

Buy it here: I wasn’t allowed to watch the 1997 film Titanic because of the boob scene shirt
I wasn't allowed to watch the 1997 film Titanic because of the boob scene s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt