I think my problem is that I have really fantastic bad ideas shirt

 I SO believe in students learning at their own pace. However, with the craziness of testing being the answer to everything in education, it will be a long time, if ever, that individualized learning will be embraced! That’s why education like Montessori is so productive. Just as one baby walks at 8 months and another doesn’t walk until two they both learn to walk! “To everything there is a season.” True with education, too! I can't do an igloo. We don't have any snow! But we are doing lockdown themed parties every weekend where the kids and I make all the decorations. Amazing what you can make using a printer, cardboard and lots of paint. Tonight is butterflies. Disco lights and party music. They love it! Our education system needs to be less “one way” to allowing for differences...some are visual, some are hands on and some are able to just read and get it. I could never follow a math textbook but hey, show me how to solve it and I’d get it. 

Buy it here: I think my problem is that I have really fantastic bad ideas shirt
I think my problem is that I have really fantastic bad ideas s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt