Jack Skellington fear the Wizards Halloween shirt

  I was crying and in a distressed state, and a gentleman on the way that I saw approached me to check I was ok and said he would walk me home. I felt like I couldn’t say no, and luckily for my sake he was one of the good ones and actually did walk me to my door and then leave without hurting me. Looking back, that could have so easily ended up differently. In hindsight I wasn’t in the right frame of mine to be going out and partying because that’s something I would never do now. I just feel so much for the women who have no choice but to walk places alone frequently, because it must be so draining on a regular basis. Yeah but being in the phone while walking alone isn’t great. 

 Buy it here: Jack Skellington fear the Wizards Halloween shirt
Jack Skellington fear the Wizards Halloween s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt