I rented this Hooker shirt

 That's not rational behaviour, no one does that unless there's something seriously wrong with them. Words matter & abusing people online is dangerous and damaging, it shouldn't be accepted, theres never a need. Those doing it don't know what the person they're abusing has going on in their lives, why would someone do that to someone. The social media platforms have to get on top of this quickly, there's terms & conditions to open accounts on these sites that include 'no abusive language" etc, they've got the resources so need to act. Something needs to be done about this. It's rife! Keyboard warriors with no guts, sad unhappy people spilling their unhappiness onto others. 

Buy it here: I rented this Hooker shirt
I rented this Hooker s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt