He who hath not a uterus should shut the fucketh up Fallopians 1973 shirt

  He plays tweets. Have we become so desensitized that we continue to accept all trumps lies. I am proud of my country , I always have been, but never have I seen people watch footage of trumps verbiage and the terriost attack at the capital fueled by his lies and then turn around and say the Democrats caused it. What’s wrong with you people. Take the term republican and democrat out of the equation. How can you condone what was done, in the name of trump? I'm not an American but I love history. What is happening in America is not democracy rather the democrats are in a vengeance mission, Trump still a big treat for them comes next presidential election, been the first president to have more than 74 million legitimate votes no magic ballots in mail box, no death votes, no UPS fraud. Is a big issue for them and they are trying all they can to take him off. 

Buy it here: He who hath not a uterus should shut the fucketh up Fallopians 1973 shirt
He who hath not a uterus should shut the fucketh up Fallopians 1973 s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt