My tummy hurts and I’m mad at the Government shirt

   The whole psyop and propaganda effort is to change that to create a more conformist society. The lockdown zealots are having a little moment of glory but sooner or later the tyrants will come for them too. No good will come of this. We are being bullied to trust the government. We are not accountable to the government, they are accountable to us. We forget this at our peril. Euphoria Ruby Kaur they are in their cars though in their bubbles. Do you go inside a shop? I bet you do. How many strangers are inside? Many. Also, churches with buildings are being allowed, where people from different bubbles will breathe the same air. Which is more dangerous? Tee Marufu Food is essential, I try my best to follow protocol in order to protect myself but more so the wider community. Consequently, ‘some persons’ view excuses as the end to any proposition, and perceive there to be logical reasons behind that perception.

Buy it here: My tummy hurts and I’m mad at the Government shirt
My tummy hurts and I'm mad at the Government s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt