I’m so dead inside shirt

 If you are a Church that operates as an established Church with its own building you can livestream or even meet in person but this being the Church on the Streets, for them the street or in this case a car park is the place they should be able to worship. I wonder what will happen if this is contested in the courts. I really respect them for feeding the homeless and they should be protected to continue that good work. So if the tent and food was really there to feed the homeless, then I'm not sure why they have to face a 10.000 pounds fine. If it was a food party for Church members who arrive in car and are not homeless, we have a different story. Farida Boomla Yep- plenty of people 'bowing down' to the 'gods' of materialism by usurping habitats and building monstrosities, or for farming to feed the 'god' of gluttony, or for growing oil-related crops which furnish the cosmetic sectors and the gods of vanity. 

Buy it here: I’m so dead inside shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt