I smoked crack with Nancy Reagan shirt

 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name." This is an ‘okay’ idea in practise for overseas travel only, but what about women and their partners who are maybe trying for a family and are avoiding the vaccine until they’ve fallen pregnant or after birth (but not avoiding it altogether, once it’s their turn, just due to family planning reasons) they cannot be penalised and excluded from normal life during that period because they do not want the vaccine at that time ! 

Buy it here: I smoked crack with Nancy Reagan shirt
I smoked crack with Nancy Reagan s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt