I just wanna have fundamental human rights shirt

 They are supposed to have cctv and radars to detect stopped vehicles but most smart motorways don't have radar so rely on cctv operators only. They simply are not smart motorways and without the full equipment they should have then they never will be. Dave Hollings Because it sort of worked on the M42 to the south of Birmingham along a very short stretch, some not so smart minister thought that it could work along miles and miles of motorways throughout the rest of England. It doesn’t and government were told as much. But they are not well known for their ability’s to listen and definitely not to understand. One prime example of that is the not so smart Chris Grayling, the minister who gave a Ferry Company a contract for channel crossings and they didn’t own or have any ferries.

Buy it here: I just wanna have fundamental human rights shirt
I just wanna have fundamental human rights s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt