I don’t have the time or the Crayons to explain this to you shirt

  How am I supposed to learn, as you have suggested I do, if I don't ask questions? Your response to my questions is quite frankly rather odd and doesn't make any sense. You tell me I should research and learn about a subject I know nothing about - but at the same time try to mock and belittle me for asking questions. You tell me to 'find out my answers' but tell me that asking questions is wrong? It's all very strange. Why is going on line my only option to learn? Surely asking teachers, experts, mentors etc is a valid why of learning too? Maybe I am mistaken but I thought that asking a Religious person questions about Religion was a valid way of expanding my knowledge on the subject - guess I was wrong huh? According to your recommendations best not ask your Doctor any medical related questions next time you see him/her, or your 

Buy it here: I don’t have the time or the Crayons to explain this to you shirt
I don't have the time or the Crayons to explain this to you s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt