I can’t wait until I’m old enough to pretend I can’t hear shirt

  Andrew Heater, we are seeing more and more dolphins on our coast and more seals, so it's not unusual to have one washed ashore dead, that is also nature, and by the way conger eels are landed for a decent price, you should better think about all the commercial fish that has to be dumped because not allowed to land due to the green idiots who forced the fishermen to bring undersized live fish to the shore instead of letting them back into the sea and survive and breed. That is how smart green people are.Its a question of greed and looking at this problem thoughtfully. Ok you use a super trawler to fish. You rake the seabottom, kill everything there. In time there will be nothing there to catch. Stop this practise now. Sorry but if fishermen themselves or the governments involved can't get some better control, then I go with Greenpeace on this one. Rod Corbett Absolute rubbish. 

Buy it here: I can’t wait until I’m old enough to pretend I can’t hear shirt
I can't wait until I'm old enough to pretend I can't hear s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt