Dinosaur Eat the Patriarchy shirt

 I have done my part to get us all through this. What upsets me is that selfish and deluded people like you will send their untested children into schools and potentially infect others. I do not see why I should be exposed to the child of anyone who has sat at home enjoying their furlough and the safety of being socially distanced while I have worked to help keep this country going, and to potentially become infected by that child and take the disease home to my own wife and children. You ask why if it is unsafe are schools reopening? They are reopening because we have testing in place to help make them safe! You are trying to make them unsafe! So, you're anti-mask as well? I bet you've been breaking lockdown as well haven't you? Everyone else doing their best to stop the spread of this virus and you're there just doing what you like in your selfish and arrogant way, thinking you know better than every expert in the world. 

Buy it here: Dinosaur Eat the Patriarchy shirt
Dinosaur Eat the Patriarchy s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt