Competition Eliminates Complacency shirt

 All proteins when get to our stomach are broken up into those amino acids so they can get absorbed on our intestine n used by our cells to make our own proteins.  Richard Carrassai ummm, for some of us it is necessary. There are various micronutrients that we simply cannot get from plants and using supplements for those micronutrients does not offer the bioavailability of those micronutrients in the same way. Choose how you want to eat, it’s your right. But don’t misinform people that it’s not necessary to eat meat. Dee Violet The issue is the conditions in which the animals are raised and treated through their lives and the only ones to blame are the big corporations that are connected with the gates and the Zuckerberg. Not me that I am a consumer only, 

Buy it here: Competition Eliminates Complacency shirt
Competition Eliminates Complacency s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt