Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt Vintage Halloween shirt

  I don't have to be personally reaponsible to be sorry that in the past some people were treated very badly. I can be sorry that somene has cancer when that is obviously not my fault. I think the problem here is a language problem. There are two meaning to the word sorry - I am sad that I did something wrong and I am sad about your situation. People cofuse being sorry with apologising. Kenneth Richens I don't think so. Neither do MI6. When you head an organisation that's been in the wrong, and the individuals responsible are retired, sure, go ahead and apologise for that. It's not about the semantics, it's about whether it helps those being apologised to. Michalina Rudawska so people have to "recognize and understand what was wrong and how it was wrong" and also "work on the environment" whilst not feeling guilty? 

Buy it here: Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt Vintage Halloween shirt
Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt Vintage Halloween s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt