Beer Birdie Bogey Eagle Par shirt

 Regardless of whether you want the vaccine or not this is a curtailment of your freedom to roam in a so called free country. If you choose to go abroad to a country which enforces the vaccine that is your affair but to be told you cannot go to Tescos in your own town unless you have had a vaccine is a step too far. Gerry Jones I want to understand. What's the essence of the vacine if it cannot give us full protection against the virus. Why should I be scared of being infected with the virus by an unvaccinated person when I have been vaccination. It does mean, being vaccinated is a whole waste of time. The vaccines we have all give a good degree of protection, but none give 100%, although the second jab brings is very close. 

Buy it here: Beer Birdie Bogey Eagle Par shirt
Beer Birdie Bogey Eagle Par s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt