Macready Nobody trusts anybody now shirt

 I just hope this doesn’t mean that hospitals will still be stressed as many people will not get this virus badly so don’t need the vaccine quite so much. It’s good to get the roll out going but not to possibly compromise what the vaccine can achieve. I think I’m “miffed” as it feels to me some politician made this decision and vaccine makers weren’t consulted until later just typical of this Gov. Brigid Cusack sorry that was not what was on the news earlier. GP’s and hospitals had been told that those people who had already had one dose of the Pfizer jab would now have to wait for their second dose until March they were told to cancel these appointments and make new ones for new people a huge undertaking. Some hospitals and GP’s are refusing to do this thankfully and luckily the BMA are going to back them up. 

Buy it here: Macready Nobody trusts anybody now shirt
Macready Nobody trusts anybody now s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt