Juneteenth celebrating black freedom 6 19 1865 shirt

  Petty English nationalists have no idea what you’re throwing away. Free movement with restrictions and frictionless trade sounds good but and a very big but who has benefit from it. Certainly not the NHS police force, frictionless crossing of borders means no control over what comes in dead or alive drugs weapens and God only knows what else coming in drug abuse is the cause of violent crimes and gang wars crimes knife stabbing deaths costing the NHS police millions. Open borders with no control over what comes in means basically death and distruction the facts are there proven one container full dead body's streets of London running red with blood. So tell me about us southern EU countries, if it's so good, why've we got 14%+ unemployment and little left to do but roll over when our master says so? I cannot for the life of me get it why Brits think the EU is so good...it's done little for us..lots of bling at the start and now just austerity measures and bad jobs. 

Buy it here: Juneteenth celebrating black freedom 6 19 1865 shirt
Juneteenth celebrating black freedom 6 19 1865 s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt