Bear yes I smell like Weed and you smell I like you missed out Vintage shirt

 Sports & politics need a demarcation. Sports people use sport as a means of survival & not recreation. Time for a revamp & respect of other people's livelihood. Will their sanction affect the war in anyway? I'm living in Dubai surrounded by a lot of Russians keen to escape the failing Russian economy but many, many of them very much proudly waving the national flag. I feel for these players if they are against the war, but I'm feeling less sympathetic now that I'm witnessing so much Russian national pride around me. I except that is tough. They are Russian and have to stand up and be counted. Russia would use them for propoganda should they win, loose or be excluded. It is very sad for them that they are playing at a time when Putin and his forces are murdering civilians and destroying Ukraine as a Country. By paying the price of exclusion they are supporting the fight against Russia and Belaruse of which they can and should be proud. It is very bad idea to place any sport as arbiter and conduct discrimination per nationality. 

Buy it here: Bear yes I smell like Weed and you smell I like you missed out Vintage shirt

Bear yes I smell like Weed and you smell I like you missed out Vintage s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt