Believe the ghost of KYIV Ukraine shirt

 Europe was looking into their pockets, not their security. They bluffed the poor Ukrainians. Now they will dance to the tunes of Putin. Just watch. Why do you speak only to people who are in Kiev and generally in the Ukraine?ask people who currently live in donetsk /luhansk,how they have been feeling being genocided for 8 years by their own country Ukraine, you do not show a true picture to the public,people do not get the reason for the conflict!shame on you! Natasha Barber the BBC are a very biased company. They will only speak, if they even do. To people who will get the most likes for their posts they do not care. Wherever you and your family are I hope you are safe. Natasha Barber I don't know how or why, but the BBC does not serve those of us who pay the licence fee in the UK any more. 

Buy it here: Believe the ghost of KYIV Ukraine shirt
Believe the ghost of KYIV Ukraine s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt