Andy Warhol’s Velvet Underground featuring Nico shirt

  Sad and may GOD bless the young girl angel soul.This dog us not to blame for her death. I blame the parents and need to be brought the trial. People keep trying to treat dog like they are human Dogs are beast and dog are doing what beast do. Well said and soo true. Also the dog may have been ill and/or in great pain. I have experienced this with the most gentle of dogs. He as wevlater found out, in great pain , which turned out to be arthritis however the vet helped him with the correct meds to help. Also then just went on his walks was as far as he wanted. When I first looked after him he could easily come upstairs but unable when so poorly. He always wimpered to let me know he needed o go outside during the night. Oh he was such a wonderful dog. Very irresponsible to bring a dog of this breed not knowing it’s background into a house with young children, how do they know if it hasn’t bitten before? Maybe that’s why it was being rehomed, people don’t always tell the truth, so sorry for the baby and the family .

Buy it here:  Andy Warhol’s Velvet Underground featuring Nico shirt
Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground featuring Nico s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt