Satan Biden now that’s the ugliest Christmas sweater

  I managed to still catch it, she also said the UK government has donated our stock of AZ vacccine to third world countries. So now the government have a tricky situation. Convince the un jabbed to have it because it works so well while convincing the jabbed that actually it's not that good so have another. Wake up world. I wish people would whingeing and moaning and listening to false, irrational conspiracy theories and madness and just listen to people who have been working on these vaccines for years. They have knowledge and expertise whereas conspiracy theorist just have mad notions. Vaccines can’t work 100% but go a long way to helping and stopping serious illness and death. 

Buy it here: Satan Biden now that’s the ugliest Christmas sweater
Satan Biden now that's the ugliest Christmas sweater Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt