Trump Santa Joy to the world I’m still your president ugly Christmas sweater

 Other wise unless you know a dealer on a street corner fencing antibiotics, how else would you get them to take cuz you feel like it? MPs shouldn’t have a second job. They are already on a good salary and it creates a conflict of interest and increases increase risk of corruption in Westminster. All deals made should also be investigated by an independent sources, to check for any signs of bribery, corruption and conflicts on interest. Kevin Perryman All well and good in theory however, there's no way of knowing whether independent sources have been bribed or blackmailed. This is how politicians and those that control politicians, work!! Kevin Perryman I know. They're not all like that but they live blessed lives regardless. I can't imagine doing all that they do there but clearly it takes a 'type' of person to be an MP. But they should be reminded that that they're there to serve our interests and wellbeing, not just themselves. 

Buy it here: Trump Santa Joy to the world I’m still your president ugly Christmas sweater

Trump Santa Joy to the world I'm still your president ugly Christmas sweater Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt