Snitches get Stitches Christmas shirt

  Omar Al Mohammed historically it did happen in Indian movies.. There was a guy called Hari S who did female roles till Durgabai became first lady actress on Indian screens. Afghanistan is going back in the same era. Omar Al Mohammed I don’t see nothin wrong in this . Culture of Afghan is not hidden from anyone over the centuries so the ppl in power doing their best to keep it and implement it. When I was a child it was FROWNED on for a female to go into a Catholic Church without anything covering their heads, the men to remove their hats. Don’t know if that’s still the norm today! I gave up on their ideas of ‘goodness’ a long long time ago. In fact all religions. It’s not who you worship but how you treat your fellow man whatever their creed or colour! Why do not you talk about economy, healthcare, nature, children, education, trade, supplies and demands, needs, poverty, or men...etc? I am totally with woman. However, media is just biased and feeding hatred, and trying to achieve political targets in a country where the US and its allies have been defeated and kicked out. because it shows how these people make choices, and if you get closer you can see how the entire thing that they are trying to achieve is getting worse and worse each day

Buy it here: Snitches get Stitches Christmas shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt