Nurses we can’t fix stupid but we can sedate it shirt

 One in ten children go to sleep hungry here every night. Please do better at (originally) being the global beacon of news because I got super excited when I saw ‘BBC’ then to plumet into bla bla bla BBC. Thanks - yours hopefully. I hope no one introduces him to social media and he remains oblivious to the unnecessarily insensitive and pointless comments about him here. Gareth Watcham... With the amount of people we cant stand... This is a brilliant idea. We'll take all the people we do like... Build our own little cabins and live in bliss away from all the cretins. Apparently in ancient India when people got older, after raising families, they used to retire to a simple life in the forests and meditate and renounce life. The weather being good there to life outside. Also today older people who get forced into care lose their own autonomy and are put in rooms without their hobbies etc. Obviously the physical and emotional trauma made this guy run off like this to avoid people. And I can’t figure doing it in a freezing climate. 

Buy it here: Nurses we can’t fix stupid but we can sedate it shirt
Nurses we can't fix stupid but we can sedate it s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt