Native American Frybread Power shirt

  Businesses are loosing money left right and centre and you think there are more pressing things that’s people’s livelihoods. Ie they need a job, an income to survive. Get over yourself! Janis Davis so you are saying that people who get vaccinated are not the one getting Covid and are not spreading it? But the unvacasinated are the ones getting it and are spreading it . Wow how does this make sense to you. We are doomed if everyone is thinking like you. Nicole Bush too dam right and as long as I am well I will see my family and not be told what to do. I can’t believe the amount of people who roll over and do. Stand up for yourselves! Otherwise rest of lives will be lockdowns and mask wearing. As face it covid a around forever now. Being asked to wear a mask on public transport or in shops is a pain but not taking away your human rights. 

Buy it here: Native American Frybread Power shirt
Native American Frybread Power s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt