Tito’s Soda Lime shirt

 The snowflake generation doesn't want to get their hands dirty because they went to dumbed down uni and got their dumbed down degrees. Their tutors brainwashing them into believing we couldn't survive without the EU as the universities coined it in. British jobs for British workers is the only way forward for the UK. Everyone complains its because of covid. I've been complaining of something with my abdomen since 2017, it's got progressively worse over the years, now i can't walk far and am always suffering, it preventede me recovering from something else. Lump appeared last year, conflict of interest at surgery, been turned away by pohwer, health ombadsman. 4 years and all i get is fobbed off, the doctors avoid investigating and have even lied to avoid it in front of a witness.

Buy it here: Tito’s Soda Lime shirt

Tito's Soda Lime s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt