The Joshua Tree U2 45 years 1976 2021 U2 have sold 175 million records worldwide signatures thank you for the memories shirt

  Very difficult. I wonder if people in poorer countries still believe the streets of the UK are paved with gold and believe that if you have a job here you must be rich. Henry Henry. Ahem! You wanted INDEPENDENCE , that means you look after yourself 100pc and Britain is no longer responsible for you. Yet you still bleat! Or would like us to re-colonise you just to help you out again? Which is it? Well, I don’t have family to support abroad but I spent my cash on holidays without using a booking agent. I use a dentist at my home country because UK has a third world service ( even when you go privately) so I do my annual check up every time I visit my country.  My money my decisions! #bbc You reported a few days ago, the ruler of Dubai has hacked Princess Haya phone. I have been a victim of cyber crime for many years with his son HAMDAN BIN MOHAMMED AL MAKTOUM. My email address, my phone (also from friends and family) have been hacked with Pegasus. He has destroyed my life, my work, my existence.

Buy it here: The Joshua Tree U2 45 years 1976 2021 U2 have sold 175 million records worldwide signatures thank you for the memories shirt

The Joshua Tree U2 45 years 1976 2021 U2 have sold 175 million records worldwide signatures thank you for the memories s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt